Sunday, December 12, 2010

School's Over

After many months of hard work and some fun in between, I'm pleased to tell you that I've completed my postgraduate degree with flying colours. The journey certainly hadn't been plain sailing, but it was an interesting, joyful and memorable one nevertheless. I've no regrets.

Pursuing my postgraduate degree was one of the best decisions I've made in my life. Being a fulltime sponsored student again had its ups and downs, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. I've gained invaluable knowledge from my former lecturers and peers and hope I've grown academically as well as professionally. The bonds and seeds of friendships were forged and sown for life.

Would I do it again some time in the future? Only time will tell, but never say never, they say. So, what's next? Working abroad, God willing. Wish me luck!

No comments: