Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthday Cake

The banana and chocolate mousse cake

Putting the finishing touches

The banana slices were sprinkled with light chocolate powder, and topped with sliced cherries.


Want a slice?

My sister made a banana and chocolate mousse cake for our dear friend's birthday yesterday. She hasn't baked for quite a while, so it was nice to see the oven being put to a good use again. I'm pleased to report that our dear friend loved the cake.

If you wish to see other cakes made by my sister, see LilacsKachel.

4 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi SkyJuice :)

Very lovely cake. I wish I was there to grab the slice you are ready to offer. But then what can I do. I am here far away in India. I can only dream of such goodies. Any way you can eat one extra slice on my behalf and I will be satisfied.

I checked your sisters blog and I was amazed at the variety of delicious cakes she has on offer. Extraordinarily talented.

Have a fantastic day :)

SkyJuice said...

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for your kind comments, as always. I'd be happy to eat a slice on your behalf.

Have a great day! :-)

Femin Susan said...

Hi.....
Super..... Super....... My tongue filled with water...

SkyJuice said...

Hi Femin Susan,

Welcome! Thank you for your visit and feel free to leave more comments.

Have a nice day! :-)