Saturday, November 14, 2009

Zulka'edah Flavours

Home–cooked nasi lemak (coconut rice) served with turmeric beef stirfry, cockle sambal, fried anchovies, sliced cucumber, fried chicken, and prawn sambal.

Cockle sambal

Lemon chicken

Prawn tempura

My sister's Baked Blueberry Cheesecake garnished with white chocolate shavings, made for a client.

Chilled Blueberry Cheesecake for a client

Sweet Butter–Glazed Poppy Seed Soft Pretzel, my first attempt. My sister and niece liked it. The dough was enough for a dozen pretzels. Coated some with chocolate. Yummy!

My Chocolate Cake topped with with Frosted Swiss Chocolate (with 72% cocoa), Cadbury's Chocolate Mousse, Cadbury's Hazelnut Praline Chocolate, almond chunks and hazelnuts. Made for my final class of the semester.

My Brownies garnished with Frosted Swiss Chocolate (with 72% cocoa), Cadbury's Chocolate Mousse, Cadbury's Hazelnut Praline Chocolate, almond chunks and hazelnuts. Made for my final class of the semester.

My baked macaroni for a group study

My sister's prawn wantan (dumplings)

Fish ball and tofu soup

Chicken rice served with fried chicken, sliced cucumber, tomatoes, lettuce, soy sauce, chilli and garlic sauce, and chicken feet's soup.

No comments: