Monday, October 12, 2009

Syawal Flavours

Homemade Salmon Teriyaki set grilled salmon served with rice, oyster mushrooms and nori (seaweed)

One of the big ovens we used. The 30cm ruler is for size comparison.

Please excuse the little mess. My sister is preparing to bake over 1,000 cupcakes for clients.



The bespoke, stainless steel industrialsized mixer (right) with its heavy bread hook (below). Check out the size against the regular moxing bowl (left). The 30cm ruler is for size comparison.

Nearly crushed my hand with the hook while making some bread dough several days ago. Luckily, my reflex was quick, so I managed to escape with some bruises.

My corn rice

My Crusted Parmesan and Italian Herbal Loaf, first attempt.


Sleeping beauty AB

My Crusted Parmesan and Italian Herbal Bread, first attempt.

The crust was slightly burnt, but the bread was good. Will be making this again soon.

My Crusted Corn Wholemeal Loaf, first try.

My Crusted Corn Wholemeal Bread

My sister's Salmon Teriyaki set grilled salmon served with rice, oyster mushrooms and nori (seaweed)

Baked chicken lasagna

2 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Skyjuice:)

It is amazing to see that you almost have a mini food making factory in your house:)

Your sister is a great expert and after seeing the things that you have made, I think you will have many professions to choose from since you are gaining expertise in the culinary arts.

I am sure lovely AB is playing with beautiful angels in her sleep.

Your photos are fascinating.

My best wishes to you:)
Joseph

SkyJuice said...

Thank you, Joseph.

My sister teaches baking as and when requested. As for me, I'm not cut out for the culinary arts. It's too much work for me. I've a few options after I complete my postgraduate studies, but haven't made any concrete decision yet. I'll decide later. :-)

I do hope AB is playing with angels in her sleep. It's heartwarming to see a child sleeping.

Best wishes to you in return. :-)